CURRENT POSITION OPENINGS:
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR (UNDERSTANDING FILM, INTRO TO THEATRE)
- GUEST DIRECTORS (Call 435-879-4385)
Position: Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Required Degree, Licenses or Certifications:
To qualify to teach in Theatre at Dixie State University, the applicant must have a Master’s degree in Theatre. Teaching experience in higher education preferred.
Required Skills or Software:
- Excellent interpersonal
- organizational and communication skills
Required Applicant Documents: To apply for an adjunct position in Theatre at Dixie State University, please send the following:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- A completed application form (This application needs to be filled out, printed and sent directly to the Theatre Department Director)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A letter of interest You can email the letter of interest and the resume as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The completed application form and the letters of recommendation should be mailed to the address below or scanned and emailed to the address listed above.
Note: Only applications for the Theatre positions listed above should be sent directly to the Director of Theatre. Applicants for other positions should contact Human Resources.